Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Achieving Excellance

As a first year agent, no one expected me to succeed. I went to Real Estate school in one of the worst markets since the 80’s. I was good at sales, had a marketing degree, and was in need of a change. I went through a week of real estate school, and I will tell you- it is a license to kill. An award-winning broker wanted me to work for her, and gave me all the tools I needed to succeed. A year later, I was given the Circle of Excellence Bronze Award at the Atlantic County Board of Realtors Luncheon. I can guarantee you will not find another agent who achieved such success in their first year.


For those of you that don't know what that means, I helped 15 families into their dream homes last year. There are 15 more families in Atlantic County who were given the opportunity to own their first homes, sell their existing homes and move up into something bigger, all because they gave me a chance to show them that their dreams are possible, even in a bad market. You just need the right tools, and the right person to guide you.

I am going to try to publish information that I have available to me, so that those of you afraid to ask can see that buying and selling homes in today's market is not impossible. The end of the world is not here, not yet. If you have questions, and want to see if your dreams can come true, email me at abeich1219@gmail.com, I'd be more then happy to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment