Monday, April 5, 2010

What Do We Do Now?

The weather is nice, the kids are starting to get anxious for spring break, and your home is starting to feel a little "full." It's time you think about moving up. You've thought about selling, you know what you owe on your mortgage, and you've read so much about the market and how bad it is, your afraid you might not be able to get what you owe. You could think of 101 what-if scenerios to talk yourself out of looking for a new home. What you need to do is get facts. All good decisions are made when you have the facts to make the best decision possible for you and your family. I believe that with a little knowledge, you can stop all of the what-if scenerios and the uncertainty and make the decision to sell or stay.

If this sounds like you, email me with your property address, a brief description of your home, and what you owe on your mortgage. I will provide you with a market analysis so you can see what your home may sell for, with absolutly no obligation to list your home. I am confident that I will be able to answer any questions you have, and give you peace of mind to make a decision.

I am a Realtor because it's what I do. I love making people's dreams come true, expecially when they think something is not possible. Email me today at abeich1219@gmail.com, all I need is 5 minutes of your time, and your willingness to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment